Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What do you think??

Been wanting to blog about this for a while, but after this morning and seeing it for myself, just had to take a poll. I know not everyone who reads my blog has a boy, but even if you don't, consider the poll and vote. Will post later why I ask....























4 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

I answered no and I won't get him a kitchen set either BC! :)

THE PEELS said...

I answered yes. If he wanted something a little girly at a young age, I think it's fine. But as he groes older, I think I would be more careful about it.

Anonymous said...

OH C'Mon the kitchen is a great thing for little boys to play with ...now do I have one in my house...NO...but he loves to play with it. as for lip gloss and my little pony...uhhh probably not---

It's a Mom Thing said...

I've been reading Bringing Up Boys in preparation for my baby boy and I have to say that after reading most of it, I voted no. My Little Pony and Lip gloss are pretty excessive. I think a kitchen is a great toy for boys and girls, as are broom sets and other house-related items. But Barbies and Princesses, etc. is a little too much.