I don't even know where to start with this post. It's hard to put into words. I will start with asking prayer for a dear family, one I know from when I lived in Memphis. After I moved to Memphis to work as a children's minister, they were one of the first families/people to kind of "reach out" or "adopt" me since I was single, had no friends there yet and my family was 12 hours away in WV. Brad and Kay are the mom and dad, and their 2 sweet girls, Hannah and Sarah both came through my ministry while I was there. Really, there is no way to say how much they ministered to me throughout the 5.5 years I was there, when I was supposedly there to minister to them, since they were one of the families in my "area." I learned much from them and enjoyed loving on their daughters. And now, it seems it is time to say good-bye to Brad, although I'm not sure how. He was diagnosed 2 years ago with cancer (in the gall bladder area). During the past few days, he has not done well and they have called in his parents, sister, and Kay's mom. If you'll join me in praying for this sweet family, I'd appreciate it greatly.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Praying. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray for your friend. love, auntkathylove
Post a Comment