Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day!

What once was a very dreaded holiday for me (since I was single for so long) has now become somewhat tolerable. Okay, it's become kinda fun, although we don't do any extravagant things to celebrate. We just like to hang out and enjoy time with each other, without having to entertain a 2 year old. I don't know when we'll celebrate...I know it won't be Thursday or Friday and it really depends on securing a babysitter, but I really just want to do dinner and a movie. So, that's what we'll hopefully shoot for. This year, no roses or candy or presents, just time spent together... yeah! BTW, I love my valentine!

So, thought I'd leave some Valentine's Day jokes for everyone to read and enjoy, since I really have nothing more to say about this holiday! (I didn't spend time making these up, nor did I stay up all night to find them; got them from a friend. *smile*)

Valentine's Day One-liners

What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day?
Hogs and kisses!

Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy?
It was Valenswine's Day!

Do skunks celebrate Valentine's Day?
Sure, they're very scent-imental!

What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
"I'm sweet on you!"

What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
"I find you very attractive."

What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day?
A hug and a quiche!

What did one pickle say to the other?
"You mean a great dill to me."

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Olive.
Olive who?
Olive you! (I love you!)

What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?
"I love you a ton!"

What did the bat say to his girlfriend?
"You're fun to hang around with."

Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
He fell in love with a pincushion!

0 comments: