Ha.. I forgot to share about the funniest thing from Tuesday's first day of school experience for Stone... when I picked him up, I asked the usual, "How did he do? Was he good?" And of course, the teachers answered in the affirmative. Then, one of them went on to say, "Oh, he did do something rather funny. At snack time, he was sitting with all the other kids at the table and he started banging his juice cup up and down on the table and saying 'Mama, Mama!' and then all the other kids starting doing it with him. It was pretty funny." To which I replied, "Great, my child is now a ring leader." Ha ha! I don't think he's never done that before. Today, he sang them some songs...which I told his teachers beforehand that he loved to randomly break out in song. Anyway, thought I'd share.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment