Friday, March 28, 2008

So much for not spreading the germs

Took Stone to the doc this morning and guess what? He has the same bronchitis junk as me... shocker. Poor thing had a high temp in the middle of the night which I treated with tylenol and then it was high again this morning when he woke up. So I guess we'll be home bound for another weekend trying to get well.

Other bad news is that now my inlaws aren't feeling well after their short trip down this past week. They think it's a touch of the stomach flu... I really hope they didn't get sick from being here.. I really tried to sanitize everything, so I hope that didn't carry over from us. Kevin continues to feel pretty okay, I hope he stays that way.

1 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Bless your hearts! Hopefully once this spring weather is here to stay, everyone will stop being sick. I know that's hard on all of you.