Seems like it's been forever since I posted some pics, so thought I'd play catch-up. Here are some pics of Stone and Cousin M when she came over to play a couple of weeks ago.
Playing in Stone's BBB (Big Boy Bed)
Mercy "hiding" under the sheets (her foot is sticking out)
Now it's Stone's turn to hide under the sheets!
Hanging on the seat cushion.
Stone helps his dad fix a chair.
Now M gets in on the action.
CHEESIN'!
4 comments:
They are so sweet together! How nice that they have each other so nearby and so close in age!!
Way cute! It looks like Kevin and Gini together...do you have any pics of them beside each other from their childhood. Wonder how close it would look to these pics of S and M.
I will work on that - two pics of K and G at that age - just maybe I can come up with a pic.
aunt kathylove
Very cute! It's nice that they are so close. At this rate, Riley will never have any cousins (both our brothers are single w/o any prospects!)
:-)
Post a Comment