Stands for Fantastic Fun Fridays. I finally got my Fridays back. By this I mean that for most of the Fridays in January and Feb. I had been helping with some childcare at my church for a ladie's Bible study that was on Friday mornings. I was supposed to be doing the Bible study, but couldn't find anyone to help my SIL (who I had recruited to work those Fridays) and we needed 2 people so I volunteered. At least we were able to hang together, even though we had several kids to watch. However, it was draining me after working all week long and not getting that extra time to do whatever I wanted.
So, for the past 2 Fridays, Gini, M, Stone and I had been enjoying hanging out. I now have named them "Fantastic Fun Fridays." Last week, G and M came over and we played and then went to ChicFilA for lunch. Yesterday, we all went to DunkinDoughnuts for a sweet brunch and then to our favorite park in Greer. Came home and had lunch here, then G and M left to go home for naps and we had our own. Stone didn't sleep long, so we ran some errands before K came home from work.
K had to work a little late, so Stone was looking for him long before he got here. I had started dinner when he called to say he was leaving. It usually only takes him around 15-20 minutes get home, but no K yet. Finally he arrives and is carrying a bag from a local grocery store. In it is flowers for me and a movie! He surprised me totally, cause we hadn't even talked about renting a movie. And, it's always nice to get flowers for "no reason" or "just cause." For those of you who haven't seen "NoReservations" I recommend it. I had seen it before, but loved watching it again. It's just a sweet little romantic comedy.
So, I was excited about our "at home date" until bath time for Stone. K was giving him a bath while I was cleaning the kitchen. K hollers at me and I go running into the bathroom. Stone had hurled all over the place! At first, I just thought it was because he didn't eat well all day... hardly had anything. So, later on, we gave him some crackers and watered down juice. Then this afternoon, he hurled again, right after drinking some juice. He had been puny all morning, and just a slight fever. After his nap though, his fever was a little higher and we could tell he didn't feel good. So, I hope this little virus is just short-lived. Needless to say, he nor Kevin will be going to church tomorrow and hopefully by Monday, he'll be fine again.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
F.F.F.
Posted by Shelby at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment