This is what I want to say to my child: "Who are you and what have you done with Stone?" Why? Cause he's just been strange as of late. Nothing big, and I'm not worried, it's just been little things that have not been much to his character. For example, he ate some carrots the other day... what?!?! This is the child who won't even TRY something new and he was chomping on them like nobody's business. Not that I'm complaining or anything, (I was actually happy about it) but it just took me off-guard and I thought it a little strange.
Today for lunch, he ate a whole bag of chips, half a grilled cheese sandwich, juice, and then half a slice of strawberry pie. Bottomless pit, as he acted as though he still wanted to eat something after all that. He usually doesn't eat half of that at any one given time.
Then this afternoon, he slept for about 20 minutes and then woke up screaming. I then spent the next 30-40 minutes trying to calm him down, but to no avail. Finally, I got him to watch one of his favorite videos, which finally got him to stop screaming. What is that? (He's done this several times before, so this is not the first time.) I couldn't figure out if he was hurting (like a head-ache), had a bad dream, or something else entirely. After the video, guess what... wanted to eat again! (This is AFTER the fact that he had some milk right before the video). So, some fruit snacks, cheese puffs, and juice later, he STILL wanted to eat. I wouldn't let him, as it was getting close to dinner time. So, maybe a growth spurt? Any ideas?
Friday, April 11, 2008
Who are you?
Posted by Shelby at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Shelby, It's Stacey!
Sounds like a growth spurt. Chloe did that too. Another thing it could be is night terrors (or nap terrors) It's when they go to sleep and usually are overly tired and they seem to "wake up" screaming. They are not really awake and take some time to soothe. Chloe used to do that at night and we thought it was tummy problems etc, but nope, she was not fully awake and screaming.
He's growing so much!!!!
HMMMMMMMMMM tape worm and the side effects is scary dreams?? I mean that is my guess? HAHAHA JK He is a growing boy who is going to eat you out of the house!! TRUST ME I KNOW--W can pack it away sometimes-as far as the weird sleep thing...familiar with that too--sorry
Fyi...Kev your hubs was known to have night terrors. Ask your MIL about that. K was also a bottomless pit and I'm not sure that every actually ended. haha. seriously would guess growth spurt, but I really have no other idea!
Post a Comment