Happy Birthday little sis! She is 28 years old today. I remember waaaaay back when we got the phone call from our parents at the hospital telling us that our new little baby was a girl. Oh, how I cried and told them to "Take her back!" cause I wanted a little brother instead! (Not proud of that, but it is what it is.) When she got older, we also told her she was adopted cause she had dark hair and didn't look like my older brother or myself. Come to think of it, I think we tortured her a lot. No wonder she turned into a counselor!! Ha! I'm glad to say that since we have "grown up" if you will, we've become much better friends. If anyone knows of any single, Christian young men out there who need a good wife, let me know and we can hook them up!! Love you Kerri!
Here's a pic of her and our nephew Nate back at Christmas. I can't believe I can't find a picture of the 2 of us together or a good one of her and Stone. Will have to work on that!!! (I think I actually do have some, but they aren't digital, and therefore are packed up somewhere in all our stuff.)
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Sis!
Posted by Shelby at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, just got my cable hooked up today. Thanks for the blog birthday wishes. Love you too!!
Kerri
Post a Comment