Well, wasn't expecting to hear this today, but Kevin called me a little while ago and told me that he was layed off from his job. This all just an hour after I went and signed the lease for our new apartment. Thankfully, he has until May 31, which gives us a little time, but please pray for a job (at this point, almost any job) to open up quickly. We are going to have to decide what to do about the apartment and everything else within the next 24 hours. Kevin's parents have again graciously offered for us to continue staying at their place until it sells, but I hate to give up this apartment, after waiting this long for it. I guess it was all in God's time, because we could have already moved in and then be facing all this on top of not being able to pay rent! Ugh, and I was so excited about seeing our new place!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We will be praying for your family, and I know that God will make a way, he always does. If we hear of any job openings we will pass them along. Take care.
Post a Comment