Tee hee.... How adorable is my niece M? VERY! Her mommy made her an "Uniqua" (I think I'm spelling that right) costume for Halloween. That girl LOVES this costume.. wants to wear it all the time! And of course, she is too cute in it. And, I'll take this time to brag on my SIL and her sewing skills... as I mentioned before, she MADE Mercy's costume! I'm so impressed! You go girl!
Stone, on the other hand, doesn't really want to be bothered with such a thing as a costume. So, my SIL and I thought he could be a farmer or train conductor. With either one, he could wear the overalls and then possibly a hat or something. Well, the overalls were no problem, but getting a hat on him was. So, I guess he sort of was a farmer! Ha!
Anyway, a couple of pics of them from last Saturday when we went to a local downtown fall festival.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Uniqua! and Farmer? Stone
Posted by Shelby at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are both adorable!
How CUTE and FUN! This is such a precious time in the life of your family. Seize the moment, make the memories, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! It does pass by too quickly.
One speaking from experience, auntkathylove
Get that boy a tractor!!!
Post a Comment