Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Addition to "Our Sweet Neighbor" post...

I forgot that I had left out a vital part of the story about our neighbor who lost her dog recently. I had mentioned that it was run over by a car. Well, she actually witnessed the whole thing! Can you imagine? How awful! She said the car didn't even slow down. How heart-breaking. That is why I feel so especially bad.. she has been hurting all this time and I didn't even know it. I am going to try my friend's suggestion (posted on the original post) and invite her to dinner soon. I guess that will mean I will actually have to make dinner and clear a space for her at our over-crowded table. But, I know it will be worth it. I think everyone should adopt a "little ole' neighbor lady or gentleman" who needs some company once in a while.

0 comments: