Monday, October 01, 2007

Anniversary flowers and fun with Stone

So, our anniversary came and went, but it came with some beautiful flowers, an evening dinner at californiadreamin' and fun with stone after we returned from our date. Here's a picture of the flowers K got me.. 3 sets of 3 different colored roses for the 3 years we've been married.


And then, after we picked Stone up from his gi-gi and pop's, we got home and apparently, stone was in the mood to play a little baseball. I think I posted earlier that he likes to mimic everything K does so K taught him how to wind it up like a pitcher. It's quite hilarious in person, but this is the best I could do. Also, he'll get down and "squat" like a catcher. Fun times!

Winding up....




And playing catcher... in this one, he not only makes the stance as a catcher, but he also actually catches the ball towards the end of the clip.. you can't quite see it, as he's turned slightly, but, notice that the ball doesn't fall to the ground!!

4 comments:

THE PEELS said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!! Can't wait to see you. Will be there LATE tonight!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see him in action! And just to hear your laugh was a super boost to my stressful day! :)

KLee said...

He is too cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

You have a gorgeous son,Shelby. I loved seeing him on all of your blog. Great to see all of you. Take care
Janice Michaels