This beautiful bouquet of fall flowers greeted me when I came in last night from the church. K claims Stone picked out the flowers! Ha! He said he was going to try and hide it so it greeted me this morning, but seriously, if you knew our house, there isn't anywhere to hide things! I didn't care.. I loved them! The card was from Stone too.. I'm so thankful my 2 year old is so thoughtful for my birthday... hee hee..
Today was a good day. I had to work just an itsy bit, then met my SIL and M at Moes for lunch. My SIL treated for my birthday, which was sweet and the main reason we went there was to give some support to LTBM. Check out their website for more info.. but a pretty cool organization. After lunch, off to nap time.
Then, my parents arrived just before we finished our nap (yes, I took one too!) We met them at their hotel room and then went out to eat at CA Dreaming, yum!! Then, we went back to the hotel room and had a cookie that K got from the store (so I didn't have to make my own!) I then got a call from my friend Jen (childhood friend) and we caught up. So, it was a good day and pretty laid back. Another fun part was that Stone took to my parents pretty quickly this time... he doesn't get to see them that often, so it's nice that he got used to them so fast. He really enjoyed my dad (dad said that when we were at the beach last month, stone didn't have anything to do with him!) And, my little sis is traveling down tomorrow. Oktoberfest has been good so far! Thanks for anyone who has sent birthday wishes!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Birthday flowers
Posted by Shelby at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had such a good day and a visit from your parents. The flowers are beautiful. You have such a thoughtful husband (and son)!
Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had a good birthday! The laid back ones are the best! I love the flowers, too!
Post a Comment