Since all my friends had taken a trip to the zoo, I felt it was time for me to go too! Just kidding! Actually, I haven't been to the zoo with Stone until today. Last year, around this very same time, my very brave and awesome SIL took both Stone and Mercy one day along with some other moms and their kids on a play-date get together. I told her she was crazy cause with the 2 of them together, it's like herding cats!! Ha! She has my utmost respect and awe... for the fact that she didn't lose either one of them last year and that she was able to push them both in a stroller up and down those hills!
Anyway, on to today's adventure... we had a great time, despite the fact that there were SEVERAL school bus loads of kids. We had to manuver around the groups, but other than that, had a great time. I enjoy Stone more and more as he gets older... it's fun to see him react to things and enjoy himself. We looked at animals, had lunch, played on the playground and looked at more animals and then head home. I was proud of Stone... he was fearless when it came to poking his hands through the hole to feed the goats, loved getting his picture taken through the cut-outs where you poke your head through, and even let me put him on the big black bear (picture at the end.) He usually hates sitting on unfamiliar things, but not today! M and G had a great time too and M loved feeding the goats and looking at the other animals as well. M was wearing one of her mom's super cute outfits that she made her and it got a lot of attention from other moms while we were at the playground. G had an opportunity to hand out a few of her business cards! Glad we had another FFF!!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

3 comments:
So glad you guys got to go. Can you believe all the school groups. I think there were more there this week than last. Argh! But it was still fun...glad S had a blast and was adventerous!
We're hopefully planning a trip to the park downtown soon. I'll email y'all if we do!
So sweet...luv the postcard pics! Ahhhhhhhh...to be a child again and see things through their sweet eyes and excited hearts!
auntkathylove
It is so nice that S and M have each other to share all this with!! Oh, we went 2 times to the zoo last week. Once at about 3pm and the other about 10am. 3pm is MUCH LESS CROWDED b/c school groups have gone home. I know with S it might get in the way of his nap, but it is definitely the way to go if you can do it!!
Post a Comment