Sunday, May 04, 2008

TP "Incident"

Ha... took this picture a couple of weeks ago specifically so I could post it, and then forgot! Here's the story... was getting ready to go out so I dressed Stone first and got him ready to go and then went back into our room to get dressed. A few minutes later, I go into the living area and don't see/hear Stone. You know how it is: when your kid gets quiet, you get suspicious because they are usually getting into something. So, I think he's either upstairs or in the master bedroom and master bath. I head for the master bath first (he likes to go in there and turn on the water to the bathtub cause 1) that's where he takes a bath and 2) it's fun to play in the water.)

At first, I don't see him by the tub so I call him. He comes out of the toilet room, looking kind of "guilty." And so this is what I find:

I don't get mad, but instead, I say his name, kind of like you're a little disappointed. He looks up at me and points back into the toilet and the toilet paper and says, "Potty?" And I burst out laughing. "Yeah, potty. You're right!" And then I go and get the camera before cleaning up. This was all a pre-cursor before he actually went pee pee in the potty. Love my child!

0 comments: