
Been meaning to post these for a while, as it has been several weeks since I took these pictures. However, I took them on the church's camera and kept forgetting to download them on my home computer. Anyway, I mentioned about 2 months ago how the playground was being dug up and prepared for our "new" playground at our church. Well, here's the final product... it's GREAT, complete with turf around the "train" equipment seen above and rubber mulch spread throughout the rest of the area. The kids love it and it looks great... something our church has needed for a LONG time.





Picture above: Stone in a little car type thing that pre-existed the new playground so we kept it. The kids love climbing on it as well. Below: Stone in a swing.. notice all the rubber mulch... if the kids fall on it, they literally bounce back up! No kidding!!
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Check out our new playground
Posted by Shelby at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOAH, DUDE! That looks awesome!
Stone looks like he is REALLY enjoying it! I love that rubber mulch. When we did amenity areas with the homebuilder I use to work for, we always had to put that stuff in. It costs out the wazzoo, but is well worth it for the safety! Enjoy the playground!!
That is definitely a winner! Enjoy!!
WOW! Can I come play!
auntkathylove
Post a Comment