Friday, January 04, 2008

Toothpaste in the Toilet

Okay, had to blog about this, but first, I thought I'd make it fun and include my first-ever poll. So, all you lurkers out there who never COMMENT on my blog, please cast your vote! After I receive several votes, I'll then do another post to explain why I am blogging about this... although I'm sure you can probably guess from the title..... :)

(The poll is directly to the RIGHT of this post.)

9 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

question...was the top securely fastened?

Shelby said...

yes... it had a flip top, but it was on tight.

Anonymous said...

I would definitely sterilize it first, though!

Outnumbered! said...

I can't believe that yes is winning! I will throw anything away that's been NEAR toilet, except for money, I will figure out a way to clean that. :)

Shelby said...

amen to that sister! I wonder if people are voting more than once to skew the results! ha!!

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

i was one who voted yes...what's the big deal??? the toothpaste is in the tube!

Shelby said...

I will get back to that, my friend!

kathylovemeyer said...

I would have to know that the tube was tightly closed and that the potty was just cleaned and then I would pour boiling water over it for me to keep it. Uncle Warren would definitely throw it away!

Anonymous said...

I can't see a poll at all. I guess i missed it and it is gone now?