Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pregnant Mama in Action!

Take a look at this folks! My SIL is an AWESOME mom (well, we all knew that anyway), but I love these pictures and the time we had at MJ's last Wednesday morning. Here she is about 17 weeks pregnant and climbing through a crazy obstacle course with her 2 year old and sliding down tall slides. I just had to capture it on film. Priceless!!




Now here, I will interject a few things. Stone has been here a few times before, but really didn't like it. A few weeks before this documented trip, we went and Stone actually enjoyed getting into a couple of the blow-ups. That was his first time ever! This past trip, he not only did the same things as last time, AND he braved this gigantic slide! I was so proud of him! He went down with Gini and M the first 2 times, and then with me and M about 3 times. Then he didn't want to quit! However, being that it was so steep (going up and down) I knew he needed help getting up to the top, but both Gini and I were exhausted! Anyway, it was a fun trip and glad he's warming up to this place.






2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Way to go, Gini. I think I would pass out by the time I got up there. It was a lot of fun, though. Definitely something to remember when I'm trying to lose the baby weight (that will happen!).
So glad Stone had fun!
And I love your new "design."

Outnumbered! said...

Those are great pics. I'm glad y'all had fun!