Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prayer needed

This afternoon has been a sobering dose of reality, and a reminder that life is indeed too short and never expected to end before we think it should. Please pray for a mom I barely know through the Bible study I do on Wednesday mornings at Mom2Mom. Even though we are not close friends, my heart and soul has grieved for this mom all afternoon. She was with us in our study this morning and went home to discover that her 8 month old son had somehow died of SIDS after her husband had put him down for a nap. I can only imagine the devastation and pain she and her husband are going through. As you read this, please lift them up to the Father as they need our prayers. They also have a daughter who is about 3 or 4 years old. Pray for them as they grieve and as they have to explain to their daughter this tragic situation.

0 comments: