I hadn't realized that it had been over a week since I last posted.. been keeping busy these days. So, to summarize, I'll show and tell through pictures. Scroll down as there are several new posts.
Some friends have asked how Stone's doing with school... much better now. I can now walk into his classroom (which is beside mine) and talk to his teacher and he doesn't get upset. What a HUGE blessing! Thanks for praying!
Some have also asked if I like my job as a preschool teacher. Well, I actually do like it, but I think I suck at it! I mean, I love to teach and all, but I wonder how good I really am. Are the kids really learning anything? Sometimes I ask them questions and they just look at me like I asked them to explain quantum physics. So, we shall see how I progress on this... any advice will be gladly accepted!
Kevin is still liking his job and recently has been asked to switch jobs within the company. This is not really a promotion, but just switching roles. It involves more analytical skills and some finance stuff, which is what he wanted to do in the first place. After we prayed about it, sought advice and asked more questions, he decided to make the move. This is very nerve-racking since he's only been there coming up on 90 days. But, we feel the risk is worth it. Please pray that is so!
And the rest of the updates are below.....
Thursday, September 18, 2008
What I've been up to....
Posted by Shelby at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment