Sunday, September 07, 2008

Better Days

School report: Thursday and Friday went better for Stone. Thursday went really well, but there were only 3 other kids there. The director Stephanie stayed with him at the beginning but didn't have to stay long at all. He seemed to have adjusted well. Friday was a different story. He did fine most of the day, but anytime there was a change of activities, he got very upset and would cry some. Seems like he has a difficult time transitioning between things, so we'll work on that some.

On another note, I seemed to have caught a cold from one of my kids (I'm guessing) since it hit me hard Saturday. Stone is also a little snotty, but I don't think he's as sick as I am, which I'm thankful for. So, I've been sleeping a lot over the weekend and didn't go to church today. Kevin visited another church which he seemed to like a lot. Then, K's parents came over for lunch after church. More sleep (nap), dinner, and I'm probably going to head to bed soon. Oh, and on Saturday, I helped a friend start taping her room to be ready to painted. She is having a baby girl in October and wanted to paint the nursery room. She wants stripes on the walls, and let me tell you, that is NO EASY job! It took us about 4 hours to do just one wall (although the wall did have 2 windows we had to work with). But, I was thankful I could be of some help. Off to bed soon, as I have school in the morning!

0 comments: