Yep, 4 years ago today, somewhere around the 2:53pm mark, we were officially hitched! Seriously, can't believe it's been 4 years! What can I say? I'm so thankful God put Kevin in my life, so thankful he's the person that he is, and also so thankful God blessed us with an amazing child. I don't like to be super sappy (especially on a public domain), but wanted to say how blessed I am to have Kevin as my hubs! He's a super great husband and father and I hope we celebrate many more years to come. (Love you sweetie!) We plan to officially celebrate on Saturday since we'll have a little more time and not be stressed from dealing with work.
On a lighter note, I scanned the anniversary card my sister sent us. It's quite hilarious and thought it worth sharing. It totally depicts my sister's sense of humor (and mine) and made Kevin and I both laugh out loud. The inside simply reads "Happy Anniversary." Ha ha ha ha...
And unrelated to our anniversary, Stone has come down with some crazy virus or something.. as we were leaving preschool yesterday I noticed he wasn't acting like his normal self. I felt his head when I put him in the car and he felt really warm. When we got home, took his temp and it was 100.9. Out of nowhere! So, we watched him for the afternoon and night and he was just pitiful. He also threw up a little, but I think that was more from an upset stomach and not stomach virus. I'm trying to get him in somewhere this morning or early afternoon so pray that I can. We hadn't found a pediatrician here yet, so this will be an interesting adventure. Pray we can see a doctor today and that he will feel better soon!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
4 Years Today!
Posted by Shelby at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!!! Do you have anything special planned?
Happy Anniversary! We were in Louisiana on the 25th - driving back to OK. Thought about you two...this is also Warren's younger brother, John's, birthday:)
Congrats on 4 years!! I love that card! Hilarious!
LOVE THE PIC!!!! Funny card! HAHA!
Post a Comment