
Yippie! Fall is officially here! I really didn't even realize that until tonight, sad to say, but I'm glad Fall is here. Which means, our anniversary and Hallquist Oktoberfest is just around the corner! Then Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas... whew! It all flies by so fast these days!
Stone is doing about the same as far as the foot goes, so we're just keeping an eye on it. He's doing very well in school now, so that is a huge blessing for sure.
I am supposed to be "studying" to take my driver's test this coming Wednesday. Yes, the great state of NC requires people to retake the written driver's test to change over your license. Why is this? Who knows, but I'm highly annoyed. I mean, taking this test hasn't helped other drivers on the road any, so why should I have to retake it after driving for over 15 years? I'm sure my in-laws felt the same when they had to take it and they have been driving a lot longer than me! Okay, off that soap box for now. Better go review the driver's handbook before I fail the test!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Happy Fall!
Posted by Shelby at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment