Tonight started our VBS, and I'm exhausted! I was at the church literally all day (save for a short lunch trip with my hubs and Stone). However, things went smoothly and I'm thankful for that! Only 4 more nights to go! So, why am I still up? I think it's because I'm overly tired and by the time I tried to lay down, I couldn't fall asleep! I didn't sleep well last night, so on top of working all day (I don't think I sat down much at all), lack of sleep and stress, no sleep again tonight! The drugs should kick in soon though!
Other news: no baby nephew--yet.
I found a job to apply for... a Director of a weekday preschool in Greensboro, so please pray this is a good possibility. I'm ready for a "ministry" break for the time being, meaning that I wouldn't mind having my weekends back and I want to explore other areas God has given me interest in, namely administration and education/teaching. So, we shall see... God is forever shaping me and molding me and for that, I am thankful.
Stone got a "buzz" from his Gigi this week. He looks so cute! Will post pics soon...
Last Tuesday started "summer camp" for Stone and Mercy at our church. They both have loved it. It goes from Tuesday through Thursday from 9am to 1pm. So far, Mercy has made it to our place and I take both them on to the church. I drop them off and then work and then bring them both back. Works out well. Unfortunately, we won't be able to finish camp with Cousin M, as we'll most likely be moved by then. :(
I think that's it for now.. going to try and get some much needed sleep!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
VBSing it this week
Posted by Shelby at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment