Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blah

Last night and today have just been kind of blah for me... don't know why particularly, but it is what it is. Part of it is having a bad attitude about some things, to which I'll leave out specifics here, but I really have no reason to have a bad attitude, it's just there. I've been working on that, but it's still just blah.

Part of it's stress, as we have VBS starting Sunday night and I have way too much to do before then.

Part of it was missing K, even though he wasn't gone that long. His interview went well, from what he could tell, so we just wait and see. It was good to see him tonight and Stone has been beside himself with glee that his daddy is home.

And the last part is probably lack of sleep.. mostly from staying up late to get VBS projects/work finished on time. I will be glad it's over, even though it's a good thing.

So, blah, blah, blah. :(

3 comments:

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

this too shall pass, and hopefully you'll have a new nephew and oh so continual family drama to work the blahs right out. Sorry bout VBS. That's alot of work, one of those things you never get paid enough for if you ask me. hang in there. hope the interview proves promising.

kathylovemeyer said...

Some days are just like that...blah days...especially when you are tired, stressed, missing that someone special. Keep looking up...you know the source of your joy...He is right there with you in your blah's...and you are too precious to Him for Him to leave you that way for long:)

We continue to pray for Kevin and his job search...sometimes it becomes a longer search than we desire it to be...keep looking for ministry in the mist of this trial and waiting period.

VBS is such a BIG deal and responsibility. I will pray for you and hope you can get some help with the organization of it.

Choice JOY! Love U, auntkathylove

kathylovemeyer said...

oops! That last phrase should be:
Choose JOY! Gett'n old in my young age:):):)