Well, looks like our move will happen a bit sooner than we originally thought. Kevin still has to go up tomorrow (Sunday) so he can start work on Monday, but the plan was for me to be here a bit longer to wrap up things, mostly at my work. However, due to details I won't bore people with, looks like my last Sunday will be July 6 and I'll head up to NC on the 7th. So, lots to do between now and next weekend. Thankfully, packing will be to a minimum as the majority of it is in storage. I just need to organize clothes and toys for the next month, pack up my office and put anything and everything we can in storage until we move everything into our new place come the first of August. So, if I'm not on here much, I'm busy getting ready to move!! Will try to keep everyone posted....
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where will you be staying in NC until August? Praying for you all, auntkathylove
Hee hee... we'll be living the "suite life" at the local Residence Inn! At least I don't have to make breakfast every morning! ha!! :)
Post a Comment