Thursday, March 08, 2007

Let it snow....

No, it's not snowing here in SC, but I'm sure it's probably still snowing somewhere in WV. I know I'm crazy, but I'm a big fan of snow! I grew up in WV, so we got used to it and ever since moving away from home, I've missed it. Besides, what's Christmas without snow? And "snow days" meant no school!! And you could make snowmen, snow angels, go sledding and afterwards come inside for hot chocolate with marshmallows. Oh, to have snow!

Here are a few pics from our visit to see my parents during the first of Feb. Stone didn't like the snow too much. Then again, he didn't like sand when we went to the beach and didn't like grass the first time he was in it. I figure he'll like it some day, maybe when he's older and can make snowmen and snow angels, and go sledding and miss school because of it!






0 comments: