Poor Stone. I had let his hair get too long so that he was looking shaggy. So, we took him to get his hair cut last night. This is not his first hair cut; we had a friend who cuts hair come over to the house back in December. Since then, I had trimmed it once, but this time, we needed a professional. I'm sorry to say that I did not get one picture of the whole ordeal... he cried and screamed the entire time! I really didn't think he'd freak out, but I guess I was wrong. It took both of us to help the lady: Kevin held him on his lap and I helped hold his head still, so his hair would look half-way decent. So, here is a before and after picture. They aren't the best pictures--- you have to see him in person to get the full effect, but you can tell his blonde locks are gone! How sad!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Bye-bye blonde locks!
Posted by Shelby at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It is amazing how much older little boys look when they get a hair cut. It's like a total transformation. Man, that fella is HANDSOME!
Post a Comment