There's a website called "rocks in my dryer" that several friends visit frequently.. not sure if it has to do with having washed clothes and a child's pockets emptied rocks in her dryer or not, but this morning, I was putting clothes into the dryer that I had washed last night. After grabbing a few, I looked down in there again and see a toy car sitting there. I had to laugh, because we litterally have toys cars everywhere and now, apparently, including our washer! After showing Kevin and laughing, I got to thinking: "Hmmm.... I don't remember there being a car in Stone's clothes when I put them in the washer." Then it came to me: I had put the car in my pocket yesterday when leaving preschool as Stone had handed it to me! Ha ha ha ha! I guess I took off my capris and didn't even remember putting it in there. Oh well.. I'm sure it won't be the only strange thing I will find in the washer/dryer in the days to come...
So we're off to WV to visit my folks, siblings, and some good friends. Be back on Monday! Then I start "teaching" the 4's on Tuesday. Should be fun, as I'm STILL not really ready! And believe me, we have worked hard! I only have 4 students so far, so I think we'll get to know each other pretty well! :)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Toy car in my washing machine
Posted by Shelby at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a great and safe trip to WV!! Good luck on Tuesday with teaching. I'm sure we'll get some great stories on the blog about teaching them!
Love it! Haha! Miss you. Thought about our outings just yesterday and wished you were here to share another. Oh well. I shall see you soon. ANd I must say I was devastated to hear the news in your last post. Mer told me before I even saw it. Ugh. been praying for them though...and Marie says hi.
Post a Comment