These are the last words I'd ever thought I'd write on here, but, unfortunately, I can't change things. If I could, I would. I've had a couple of days to let this settle in, but it's still kind of raw and seems so unfair... I had just posted that my friend Cindy was pregnant... who thought she could never get pregnant, and did after all this time (she and her husband Jimmy Ray just celebrated their 12th anniversary.) This past Thursday, after a regular monthly doctor's visit and ultrasound, they doctor determined that the baby had not lived. Really, there are no words.
I know that some of you who read my blog have experienced the same thing and so you know the emotional pain she/he are going through. And then there are others of us who have not experienced this kind of trauma personally, but know someone who has and can only offer friendship, support, and encouragement. I ask a simple request for all: that if you think of them, pray for them as they journey through the days that lie ahead. It will be tough...
I know that some of you who read my blog have experienced the same thing and so you know the emotional pain she/he are going through. And then there are others of us who have not experienced this kind of trauma personally, but know someone who has and can only offer friendship, support, and encouragement. I ask a simple request for all: that if you think of them, pray for them as they journey through the days that lie ahead. It will be tough...
3 comments:
Hi, I'm Anna Marie, a friend of your Aunt Kathy's. I enjoy reading your blog from time to time. I am so sorry for your friends. That is probably one of the hardest things to live through...especially after waiting so long. My condolences and prayers for them and for their friends who care for them. God bless you all with His peace that passes all understanding.
Been there. Feel the pain. Prayers to her and sharing in this grief with her. How difficult this must be for her and I'm so so so very sorry to hear about this. It is so hard to be an infertile woman, I really had no idea until it was me dealing with it how it makes you feel. I can't really even express how this post effects me...
Praying! It never gets easier..with each new story I hear. I honestly don't think it ever will.
Post a Comment