.....to catch up... well, lots have happened in a week and I have lots to post about, but it's not going to happen yet! But, I will say that all 3 of us are in Greensboro/High Point for the moment and I'm trying to get my bearings... one thing is for sure, I don't remember any of this stuff when I lived here in college. It has changed so much. We're settled in our hotel suite (we're a little spoiled having maid service every day, breakfast provided for us, and an indoor swimming pool at our disposal) and Stone seems to enjoy riding the elevator all the time and making friends with all the employees. We've also already met a couple of new employees and their families with New Breed (Kevin's company) and hope to continue making friends with them while they stay here and then afterwards of course.
Kevin continues training with his job and we've been to Uncle Rob's and Aunt Martha's a couple of times this week already (they live about 20-25 minutes from us). This is also where Gigi and Pop are staying for the time being, so Stone loves visits there! I guess I now need to find a job, now that I'm up here and have a little more time to look.
We still don't have all our stuff up here yet... that will come the first of August, as that's when our lease begins in our apartment we're renting. So, we still have another "move" to do, but for now, we can take some time to breath.
Will post more later along with lots of pics....
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Finally, a moment....
Posted by Shelby at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
are you going to be at mercy's bday party tomorrow?
Post a Comment