I got to see our new place to live today and I have to say, my hubs did GOOD! To tell the short version of the story, when we were looking for a place to live up here, we started searching apartment places. We then looked on craigslist and found this jewel... a guy our age bought it to make an investment.. it's actually a condo, privately owned by this guy. The price was incredible and I was almost skeptical. So, Kevin headed up the next day (after contacting the owner) to see it. I would have gone with him, except it was our last day of VBS at the church and there was basically no way I could have gone.
SO, I had to TRUST my hubs to check it out, ask all the important questions and then we made a decision (WITHOUT me seeing it in person, just pics the owner had posted) whether or not to take it. We decided yes, and I'm so glad we did! Not only is it a really great space, it's in a fabulous location as well. It will literally take K about 2 minutes to get to his work and it's about 1 mile from the interstate, which can get you anywhere pretty quickly (if you don't get confused about the new I40 as compared to the old I40... another story for another day.) Anyway, I can't wait to get moved in and get "settled." The only problem with it: it doesn't come with my SIL and her family! Ha ha! We have officially gone into "Mercy and Gini withdrawal!" Poor little Stone has been asking for Mercy ALL day today... and then he started naming off his little friends from church and his teacher, Ms. Sybil... agh... that's killing me!
So, here's a little tour....
Here's what you see when you walk in... love the fireplace and window!!
This is slightly to the left of the above picture... the dining area and door to the patio.
The kitchen.... love all the cabinets!
Our little hallway to our bedrooms. Our bedroom is the one straight ahead.. we have a bathroom inside our room along with a walk in closet. Stone's room is to the right and his bathroom/guest bathroom is the door on the left. It also has it's own little laundry room, which is on the left, the first door that is basically cut off.Stone's room!
Our room...Stone also seemed to like the place... especially the fact that he has some room to run and the hardwood floors provide a great surface for racing his cars/trains/trucks!
So, who wants to come visit us first??!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Check it out....
Posted by Shelby at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fabulous place! Way to go K!
Great job, K! I love it and hope you will be happy there. We miss you!!!
Love the new place, Congrats...hope things are well!!!
Post a Comment