Had my "upper half" checked out this morning via ultrasound and all is clear. So, definitely a praise! They think it's just dense tissue and not even a cyst. Still working on all the other stuff and the next to tackle is the GI issues. I don't see a GI specialist until Nov 21, but in the meantime, some stronger acid-reflux meds have been helping, although not completely fixing the problem of pain in my stomach/chest area. After a recent conversation with a girl in the Monday night Bible study I attend, I think it could possibly be a hiatal hernia and/or ulcer. So, hopefully all that will be discovered and diagnosed soon. Thanks to anyone/everyone who has prayed!
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's great news. We'll keep praying the other stuff can be resolved quickly, as well.
Glad to hear that everything was normal!
Hope the GI stuff gets all sorted out! I'm glad you've got some medicine that's helping for now. There's not much worse than having something hurt and not being able to do anything about it...
Post a Comment