Thought I'd decorate my blog with some Fall artwork from Stone. He attends a Parent's Day Out program 2 times a week at our former church and has WONDERFUL teachers. Not only are they are very creative with projects for them to do and make, they also love, love, love on him. As a result, Stone actually enjoys going to "school" and will "love" back on his teachers (not something he easily does with everyone.) So, here are a few treasures that decorate my fridge.. there are many behind the ones I took pictures of.. I'm almost out of room! (I've always wanted to be able to decorate my fridge door with my own child's handiwork, as my mom did with ours. Now I get the chance and love it!)
Okay, so this one below is not refrigerator art... it's a yummy cookie that we shared and boy, was it good!! (Not to mention, adorable!)
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Refrigerator Art
Posted by Shelby at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! AFter each season, I pick my favorites and put them away with my decorations. This year, I got out the little pumpkin with handprint leaves and others. It is fun to use your kid's artwork around the house. The rest of them go into my "treasure box."
How Precious! And just a plug for us grandparents - we like grandchildren art on our refrigerators too! At least I have a special place on my frig with pics and notes from my gchildren and notes from my gchildren in my Bible & books that I use as bookmarks! Like a momma, there is nothing better to make us smile BIG than a handwriten note or pic from our GRANDchildren!
Auntie's like the art too! So if there's something you can't part with, I'll hold onto it for you. In fact, Stone is the only one of my nephews/nieces that doesn't have art on our bulletin board at the moment. Christmas present??? :)
Post a Comment