These pictures are a couple of months old, but I just got the film developed! During the first week of February, I went to visit my folks in my hometown of Oak Hill, WV. While I got to spend a lot of time with my family, I also got to spend some good quality time with my best friend from growing up, Jennifer. We have known each other since the 5th grade! We still keep in touch and even if we don't talk for a while, we just pick up where we left off, as if we didn't live far apart. I love having a friendship like that... I have several good friends who, although we don't live in the same city or state, we still keep in touch and when we do get to visit, it's as if we never left each other.
Anyway, back to the girls... here are Jennifer's sweet girls. The youngest, Morgan, is just a year older than Stone and Jennifer and I have already deemed that they are betrothed... ha! I can still remember when the oldest one, Sara, was born and how exciting that was! They are both beautiful and sweet and have great parents! (I was also good friends with Jennifer's husband Bart in high school, so I go way back with both of them.) So, here are a few pics...








(Just a note about these last 2 pictures. They are wearing their dad's pilot head gear..Bart has alwasy wanted to be a pilot, and he is now serving as one! I love it when people reach their dreams.)
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Sweet Girls!
Posted by Shelby at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment