.....on Kevin. I've been wanting to cut his hair for forever, mainly to save money since he needs to get it cut about every 6 weeks because he keeps it so short. However, he has never trusted me enough to let me cut his hair.. and I understand that, being that I have no formal training. Who could blame him? However, I have cut my friend's husband's hair, but his wasn't that complicated. Also, I've trimmed Stone's hair, and let me tell you, cutting Kevin's hair was a LOT easier, considering he didn't move every second! AND, after his sister's fiasco of hair cutting of Jason (just ask her for details of this funny story), he wasn't about to let me touch his hair. But finally, he said he'd let me try. We did it Thursday night, because he had Friday off of work (Good Friday) so in case it came out not looking so good, he could go get it fixed. So, here it is.. of course, i don't have a "before" picture because I forgot. But even if I had, you wouldn't be able to tell too much, because again, he keeps it so short! Anyway, I'm proud of my hair cut and that it turned out looking pretty good for an amateur. Also, check out the next picture of Kevin in a tux! He had to wear a tux for Friday night's Good Friday service at our church. Yeah, he looks good!
Monday, April 09, 2007
My first hair cut....
Posted by Shelby at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job, Shelby! I cut B's hair, too, but since it's curly, it hides the many flaws. :)
Just look at Kevin's eyes and then Stone's eyes....just alike!
I cut J's hair several times. But it too about an hour...not worth it! Maybe one day I will become patient and try again.
Post a Comment