Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Pics

I love celebrating Easter... what better way to celebrate all that Jesus did for us than to worship him with all our being! Alleluia!

Here are some pics of our family. The little girl is cousin Mercy and then her parents, Jason and Gini. (Gini and Kevin are brother/sister.) All of us spent the afternoon after church at Kevin's parents' house along with some sweet church friends. Stone and Mercy love to hang together (see them hugging--how sweet!!!) and they enjoyed the extra attention from the other guests! I love having family near.. I've lived so long without any family close than I'm enjoying the time I get to spend with in-laws. Just wish my family of origin lived a little closer! But, we will get to see them soon, as my dad is having a big retirement party to celebrate over 30 years in ministry.

Anyway, the first pic is of Stone, of course, in his Easter outfit. He actually had dressier pants to go with his argyle sweater and shirt, but they were too big! So, we opted for the khakis that I knew fit. And no sandals.. it was too COLD!!! Although, I was loving the colder weather (sorry all you Spring-lovers!) Isn't he handsome??? And isn't cousin Mercy beautiful??!!






0 comments: