Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flowers for me....


So, for those of you who read my blog and think you have the best husband (not naming any names!), I am here to tell you that you're WRONG! I started a new job today and just after lunch, these beautiful flowers arrived! Kevin just wanted to surprise me and wish me a good day. It so happened that my day was pretty crappy (not because of co-workers or the job itself, but due to some other mishaps). So, getting these flowers was quite a pick-me-up. And, of course, all the other girls in the office were jealous that their significant other doesn't send them flowers. One girl said, "Here's my husband's #-- have Kevin call him and hang out with him so he will rub off on him!!" HA! I told them that I told Kevin while we were dating that he could send me flowers any time he wanted to, for any reason, as long as we didn't go broke over it! I make no bones about enjoying flowers. And, he actually likes to send or get me flowers to surprise me, not just for the "obvious" occasions like our anniversary, my birthday, valentine's, etc. Anyway, I'm here to say that just because he sent me flowers does not denote the only reason that makes him the best husband. He has many other fine qualities, which I won't bore readers with here. Enjoy looking at them!

3 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Sorry your day didn't go so well. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better. I prayed for you. :)

The flowers are beautiful...lucky gal!

Caroline said...

I have to admit, and I know it is a sin, but I'm a bit green w/ jealousy:)

Hopefully today will go better for you!!!!!!

KLee said...

I love the flowers! Too pretty! Just to let you know, if I hadn't already known it was your third day, I would have never guessed! You did a great job and were very confident! Keep up the good work.