Seems like every March for the past few years, one or all of us get something. Last year, I remember being sick the entire month, with the worst being the stomach flu that hit all of us at the same time. I'm very thankful, let me say, that we don't have this.
I've mostly been the one sick, this time with a cold that went into a sinus infection. S has had junk off and on and K has too. But it really hit me hard this past Wed-Thursday and ended up missing work from both of my jobs. My sweet MIL and hubs have been most wonderful in helping with S so I could try to get some rest. I say "try" because it's actually been hard to sleep with being so congested and with such a bad headache 24/7. Even last night, I couldn't rest because I couldn't breath and I think every time I tried to fall asleep, I'd wake up because it was like I was suffocating. I know, gross. So, today, hubs took S to the library and grocery shopping so I could rest, as this junk was finally beginning to break up. Yesterday morning my MIL came and got S so again, I could try to rest. Believe me, I am MOST thankful to both of them for allowing me time to recoop. Hopefully with rest over the weekend, I'll be good to go for next week.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Been Sick
Posted by Shelby at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I so hope you get better soon! Nothing like being under the weather, especially for such a long time. So glad you have good family to help you out!
Hope you got some rest...praying for you.
Post a Comment