Well, Stone is doing great with potty training, and has even had more successes with #2! Let me back track for a minute though and say that on Sunday, after we came home from church and lunch, Kevin and I were in the living room and Stone had gone back to his room to play with some cars/trucks. After a few minutes had passed, we heard the toilet flush. Kevin and I looked at each other and were curious, as he usually goes potty on his little one and not the real one. So, K goes back to check on him. We just assumed that maybe he went pee pee on the big one this time. K comes back to the living room and Stone goes back to his room.
A few more minutes pass and we hear the toilet again. I said to K at this point, "He's just playing.. we need to tell him not to do that." Before I got up to go to him though, Stone had come into the living room and I smelled something of a not-so-pleasant odor. So, he hadn't made it to the potty on time, BUT, we noticed that on the toilet seat, there was evidence that he tried to go on there before it came out in his pants. We encouraged him that he did a good job trying....
So then on Monday at school, he sort of did the same thing... went to the potty pre-#2 but then did #2 in his pants afterwards. But, on Tuesday, he had SUCCESS!! He told his teacher he had to go potty and actually made #2 on the potty!! Whoo hoo!!! Then today, he didn't even tell his teacher that he had to go potty and just went into the bathroom. It wasn't until later that I kind of figured that he made #2 in the potty, but didn't tell anyone, cause there was a little residue on his underwear. I was so proud of him!!!! So, yeah Stone!!!!!
Okay, that was probably more info than anyone wanted, but wanted to post cause I'm so proud of my little guy.
On other news, K has hopefully what will be a final interview for a local job on Monday morning... PRAISE God!!! So, please keep him/us in your prayers. Hopefully they will want to hire him and that will happen fast.
Oh, and there is a post below this one that has lots of pics, just catching up from the past month or so.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Even More Tales From the Potty
Posted by Shelby at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like he's getting it! Good for Stone! When Chloe was doing the P.T., she had to take off all her clothes when she did #2 for some reason. They get the strangest notions!
He went several times again today as well. I'm so proud of all his success!!!
WAY TO GO, STONE:) Luv all the fam pics too...my the kiddos are getting so big...growing up too fast as always:)
Like I said a few posts back...He figured it out! It's the thought that counts, right?
Post a Comment