Well, so far, we have had great success in the potty training! Thanks goes mostly to my MIL who has taken a lot of time to help get this started. He's done well, even at school with very few accidents so far. We still haven't conquered the #2 yet, but hopefully that will come soon. Any suggestions for #2, I'll take them!
And for other news, I have applied for two separate part-time jobs (either would have been in addition to still being a part-time preschool teacher). Both offered me the job, but I believe I have made my decision and will start within the next 2 weeks. I will refrain from adding more details on here, just because it's not a secure place to be writing about such things, but maybe in the future, I'll include some further information. My MIL is going to help with Stone during this 2nd job and so again, we are indebted.
K continues to search, apply and network. He has a phone interview Friday afternoon for a good possibility (local) so please keep him in your prayers! In the meantime, as I noted, he keeps looking as diligently as he can. I'll admit that it's been nice to have him around more, especially during this potty training time, but I know he's getting bored at not having a "real job" and so needs some brain stimulation and work-related challenges.
And that is where we are! Still need to post pictures, so maybe I'll get to that soon!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tales from The Potty
Posted by Shelby at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He did awesome today when he just announced out of the blue he had to go potty!! I've seen so many remarkable changes in him these past few weeks. I just love to hear that little guy say my name.. :o)
Sticker charts with ice cream rewards works for us with #2. But you may have already resolved that since I am reading chronologically!
Post a Comment