Occasionally, I find Stone asleep in the cutest or funniest positions and have to take a pic. The other night, he had his leg crossed up on his knee, as if he were just lying there, hanging out, instead of sleeping. I'm not sure how he sleeps this way, but thought it was cute...
This picture shows how he LOVES his new thomas blanket that my sister got him for Christmas. It's big, blue, has 3 trains on it, has a blinking star and is incredibly soft! So, he loves sleeping with it and on occasion pulling it out and making a "pallet" on the floor, along with all his other blankets and curious george stuffed animal. He's seen his Gigi and Pop do several times (and even here at our apartment over Christmas) and thought he'd pull it all out into the living room, just like they did! I guess it's his own way of "nesting."
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sleeping....and nesting..
Posted by Shelby at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who knew the blankets would be such a hit?
love ya,
sis
That's hilarious! Geoff sleeps like that sometimes too (with his legs crossed like that). And when he does it, it pulls all the covers off of me. I always think he must be having a work dream. You know, "I'd like to call this meeting to order" or something. HA! So like Uncle, like Nephew.
Post a Comment