Thanks to Stone's Gigi, he now has this really cool drum set/keyboard/d.j. mixing machine! I actually found it at our school's consignment sale last September, told her, and she got it for him. We originally were going to give it to him for his birthday, but he got so much that we decided to wait until Christmas. It was a total hit.. he loves it! I have to say that it's pretty cool and has some funky beats/tunes with it that make us laugh whenever he plays them. So, thought I'd capture a pic of him with his cool sunglasses on playing, except, he would only pose and not pretend to play it!! Ha ha... I've trained him too well to pose for all the billions of pictures I have taken of him over the past 3 years.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Mr. Cool
Posted by Shelby at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment