Let's take a trip down memory lane....
Santa picture 2006 (Stone just turned 1)
Santa pic 2007 (Stone just turned 2)
Santa pic 2008 (just turned 3) WOW!!! Who is this child and what has he done with my Stone?????I took this picture today and scarce could believe my eyes! I was able to take several, but thought this was the cutest. I can't believe he actually got onto Santa's lap and let me take pictures and didn't freak out! He particularly loved the jingle bells Santa had, so that kept him occupied and he didn't ever really look into Santa's face, but hey, what an improvement over the past 2 years!! Yeah Stone!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Santa Picture
Posted by Shelby at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This really is so cool...what memories you have captured on film:)
awww.... that is so cute! I guess I have at least one more year (maybe 2) of the screaming!!! Have a great Christmas:)
Post a Comment