... Happy Birthday to my mom!!! She turns 61 today (wow, I never thought she'd make it this long with having me as her child!!! HA!!) Even though I didn't get to celebrate with her in person, we will get to celebrate next month when we go to the BEACH for vacation!! Yeah! I could go on and on about how great my mom is, but it will just make everyone cry. So, I'll just say that she's the greatest and I LOVE YOU!!
....ALSO, Happy Anniversary to my in-laws. They celebrate their wedding anniversary on the same day as my mom's birthday so I have to admit, it's easy to remember both!! I hope they have many more years together! Thanks goes out to them for all they have done for us and for being a great example of a Godly couple, parents and grandparents to our son. We love you too!!!
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Happys.....
Posted by Shelby at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment