Well, L's mom is not a new friend, as she and I knew each other from our Mom 2 Mom group, but Stone and L didn't know each other very well until recently. About 2 weeks ago, I needed help with Stone since Aunt Gini got a chance to go out of town to TX for the SBC Convention. Wonderful Marie volunteered so Stone and L got to play all day together! L is just a few months younger than Stone so I'm sure they enjoyed each other's company, especially Stone, since he's usually around girls all the time! Thanks Marie!!!

Thursday, June 28, 2007
New Friend....
Posted by Shelby at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I bet Stone (and L) got some good boy time together! They are most definitely surrounded by girls!!!! But, there are a few boys on the way soon:)
Post a Comment