Wednesday, June 13, 2007

At the car wash...

Wow.. it's been a while since I posted, but I've been crazy busy! Last week, our friend Michael came to visit and I posted some pictures of him and Stone below. This week, my folks have been here visiting with us and we've had a great time so far. Stone is always a little hesitant around them at first because he doesn't get to see them as often as he does Kevin's parents since they live in WV. However, he warms up to them pretty quickly and has enjoyed all the extra undivided attention! I will post some pictures of their visit soon!!

The pictures below are actually from last weekend too, just hadn't posted them yet..... Kevin's dad was out washing his van and Stone happened to be in the baby pool splashin' around (notice he has no swim suit--oops!) and I thought he might enjoy helpin "Pop" wash the car. At first, he wasn't sure about it but then really got into it!





2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

What a cute little helper! Does he hire out?

Shelby said...

well, i'm not sure you'd want to hire him, as he only did that one spot for about 2 minutes! the rest of the car was left up to "Pop" :)