Stone rode a camel!!! 6 months ago, we couldn't have bribed him to do something like this, but he has found a new fearless side (as I mentioned below not being afraid of the firetrucks anymore). The church I work for in the afternoons brought a small traveling circus to town the weekend of May 1-2. We decided at the last minute to go and turns out, we had a lot of fun. I had forgotten that they were doing camel and pony rides, but really didn't think much of it cause normally, Stone wouldn't have wanted to do it. However, he saw the camels first and walked right up to the platform and wanted on! We had to hold him back so we could get tickets, (and I thought it was much over-priced for a short camel ride) but totally worth it!!!
Riding a pony... quite the natural!!Inside the tent..
A "performing" buffalo... they claim it's the only performing buffalo in the US. I guess if you call standing up on a platform "performing" then here you go... :)
Yes, that's a big snake. I would have gotten my picture taken with it, but it cost money. Not worth the $5 that I didn't have in cash on me!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Walk Like A Camel!
Posted by Shelby at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment