Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cha-Ching!

I cringed as I saw the price tag on the shoes below and all I heard was "cha-ching!!" A while back, I posted that I had been having extreme foot pain, especially in my left foot and that it turned out to be plantar f*aschitis. The doctor gave me a shot in my foot and recommended some home remedies and told me to invest in some good shoes. Well, I really didn't know what that meant as far as a price tag went. So, my MIL and I go shortly after my doctor's visit to a great shoe store and end up getting both these pairs of shoes. I won't quote an exact number on here, but the total was $$$ as in 3 digits! I've never paid that much for shoes in my life!! Thanks to my MIL who helped us with one pair until we could pay them back!!

I will say though, that after wearing both pairs, I can tell a HUGE difference and my feet don't hurt quite as much as they used to. I'm thankful, but oh my goodness... why do they have to be so expensive??!! If they were a lot cheaper, I could buy a lot more!! :)


0 comments: